Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure. Chainstack's core product is Chainstack Elastic Nodes, the world's most resilient Web3 API designed to deliver unbounded performance. Chainstack Elastic Nodes expose standard JSON-RPC derived data across 24+ blockchains.
To start building with Chainstack Elastic Nodes, you'll need to create an account and deploy a node.
- Create a Chainstack account
- Once you've created an account, deploy a node in the Chainstack console
- After the node has been deployed, you can retrieve the corresponding HTTP URL(s) directly within the console
- Click the Install button here and enter the URL for this specific blockchain and network
- Go to the LiveQuery section of Data Studio and start querying!
Chainstack Elastic Nodes enable direct access to all standard JSON-RPC methods within a chosen blockchain network. Querying historical states will require the usage of an Archive node; by default, Chainstack Elastic Nodes are full nodes, although you can change this by utilizing the advanced configuration tab when deploying a node. Additionally, the utilization of Debug & Trace methods will require enabling this as a setting during the deployment process.
On Chainstack, you can deploy Elastic Nodes for the following blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Base, Avalanche, Arbitrum, zkSync Era, Polygon zkEVM, Optimism, Oasis Sapphire, NEAR, Aurora, Solana, Aptos, Gnosis Chain, Cronos, Filecoin, Fantom, Starknet, Harmony, Tezos, and Fuse.