- Let’s look at what ASAs(Algorand Standard Assets) are most popular to swap into from ALGOs in 2022 using the swaps table
- Q46. Compare the number of unique wallets that have sent a transaction since February 1st on Algorand vs Solana vs Ethereum vs Terra. How does user adoption seem to be trending for Algorand compared to these other major chains? Does it appear that market conditions are slowing down growth or activity on the networks? - Chart daily unique wallets by day since February 1st for each major blockchain(Algorand, Solana, Ethereum, Terra) - Does it appear that market conditions are slowing down growth or activity on the networks?
- Q19. Some wallet providers, like Blocto, subsidize the FLOW network fees for their users. As such, the payer for all of these transactions, as listed on the scanner and in our tables, is the wallet address 0x55ad22f01ef568a1. Are other wallet providers doing something similar? Can we determine what wallet provider an address is using from the payer or any other transaction data?
- Let's get a better understanding of the YLDY staking pool usage in 2022.
- Q.107 There has been a big push for users to upgrade their ETH.RUNE + BNB.RUNE -> native RUNE, as the wrapped versions will be depreciated. Have you seen an uptick in the amount of $RUNE being upgraded recently? Look at both the $RUNE volume + the number of wallets. What is the trend over time + also how much is ETH vs BNB?